Friday, January 27, 2012

Miss Priss Hits Blogs & Not Just This One

       Well, hello there!  I have not been posting as frequently as I would like, but for good reason.  I am a busy lady who wears many hats.  I know everyone says that and no one really cares, but I thought I would share (I can do that, this is my blog!  If you don't have a blog, you should start one, it's fun!).

       One thing that I have been doing is write, write, writing!  The wonderful people over at INsite Magazine did a nice little feature on my "Budget Friendly Looks for the New Year."  Speaking of the new year, did you see this? 

Have somewhere fancy to go, but need to keep most of your cash for the shenanigans you will perform upon arrival?

Check it out, party ready for only $11, nuts, I know!


They also mentioned my feature in "The December Issue."


Hey, that's me!



You can read the story, "Give Yourself the Gift of Thrift," here.

I have also been busy burning up the pavement all over the state by doing things like this shoot with the lovely Kristin Kozelsky.  She is an amazing photographer.  Sarah Bremseth is responsible for the lovely hair and makeup.  Both ladies are super sweet and were so fun to work with.  




More photos can be found here.

Until then, my loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment